Resurrection of historic cities and villages based on protecting, restoring, recreating objects of cultural heritage (OCH) and involving them into economical volume
The main directions of the company’s activity
- Historical and cultural research (HCR) for OCH (including claimed and identified) as well as for historic territories and settlements.
- Passportization of OCH (including remarkable places and historic territories and settlements).
- OCH monitoring.
- Working out projects of protecting OCH and regulations of using OCH territories, projects of OCH territories’ borders, as well as projects of OCH protection zones, town-planning procedures for OCH protection zones.
- Visual and landscape analysis of OCH.
- Working out projects of OCH restoration and adaptation.
- High-precision measuring of OCH for their documentation (register, insurance fund, electronic archive), for projects of OCH restoration, for defying altitude regulations for new construction or reconstruction objects.
- Presentation projects and popularization using the methods of 3D modeling.
- Working out strategies and target programs of historic territory and settlement development.
- Working out schemes of territorial planning and general plans of historic territories and settlements.
- Working out historical cultural basic plans including such for historic territories and settlements.
- Working out projects of historical cultural frame of historic territories and settlements.
- Working out rules of site development and land use for historic territories and settlements.
- Working out of OCH based investment projects.
- Management of investment projects based on OCH realization on the rights of trust manager or technical customer.
For more information, please visit the company’s website.